Team-BHP’s Audi A8L Review is live!
Read Team-BHP’s definitive Audi A8L Review.
What you’ll like:
- Massive size and unmistakable Audi styling
- Futuristic interiors. Packed with technology & 23-speaker Bang and Olufsen ICE
- Luxurious rear seat. Has a foot massager too!
- Fast V6 turbo-petrol; 335 horses on tap
- AWD gives it phenomenal grip, whether on dry tarmac or wet
- Feels smaller than it is while driving. Fun to drive on the open road
- Safety kit includes 10 airbags & a plethora of driving aids
What you won’t:
- Simply overpriced. CBU pricing places it higher than the S-Class & 7-Series
- Diesel option is sadly unavailable. The other Germans offer 6-cylinder diesels
- While the air suspension is competent, it doesn’t have that “[I]magical ride[/I]” of the S-Class
- A 4-seater (not 5) due to the individual seats at the rear
- Many controls feel the same as the cheaper Audis
- Understated looks. Most people spending this kind of money want more attention to go with it
Source: Read Full Article