Reasons why I chose the Skoda Superb L&K over the Audi A4 Premium
The Superb L&K costs over 43 lakh on-road in majority of states and it’s even more for the Kodiaq.
BHPian vipinS recently shared this with other enthusiasts.
The Skoda Superb and Kodiaq are surely luxury cars. The Superb L&K costs over 43 lakh on-road in majority of states and it’s even more for the Kodiaq.
For instance I compared Audi a4 premium and Superb L&K before finalising my Superb. These are the difference:
Better in the Audi:
- Slightly better interiors.
- More driver oriented.
- Better field of view.
- HUGE snob value.
- 10 inch screen vs 8 in the Superb.
- Better fuel efficiency.
Better in the Superb:
- Priced few lakhs less.
- Less expensive to maintain.
- More spacious and comfortable.
- Huge boot for luggage.
- 2 more airbags.
- Bigger sunroof.
- Rear AC.
- All mirror electronic.
- 360 camera.
- Front parking sensors.
- Keyless start and stop.
- Sensors on all gates.
- Memory functions for seat.
- Boss button for front seat adjustment.
- Ventilated front seats (heated & cooled).
- Rear seats can fold in 60:40 split.
- Ambient lights in multi colours.
- Cornering headlights.
- Driver side vanity mirror lights and puddle lamps.
- Virtual cockpit.
- Canton speaker system.
- GPS navigation and that too in instrument cluster as well.
- 3 zone Ac climate.
- Auto park assist.
- 2 year more warranty
- More comfortable and plush ride.
- Rear camera washer.
- Fatigue alert and auto collision braking at slow speed from both front and rear.
- Much better alloy wheel design.
- Cooled glovebox and handrest box.
- Virtual boot opening.
- Massage function for driver seat.
- Voice command and gesture control.
- Rain sensing wipers.
- Front headlight washer.
- Rear armrest with through loading.
- Power Nap Package with 1 blanket and 2nd row outer headrests.
- And last but not the least – 2 umbrellas like Rolls Royce.
Now if we are talking about luxury badge then that’s a different thing all together but IMHO Superb is way more luxurious than a base a4 or anything below 60 lakh on-road cars.
Check out BHPian comments for more insights and information.
Source: Read Full Article