Installed aftermarket TPMS on my Tata Harrier: Pros & Cons
Comes with a 5 year warranty and is pretty easy to install as well. Feels reliable too.
BHPian RaviCar recently shared this with other enthusiasts.
Installed Treel TPMS on my Harrier today. Bought the set from Kunal Relan only. Rs. 3,150 for 5.
Installed at Balaji Tyres Delhi/ located at Gurgaon border. Recommended. Rs. 500 for 5 tyres. Plus Rs. 700 for tyre balancing and alignment which was due at 8,500 kms since last done.
Total: Rs. 4,350.
- Looks reliable 5 year warranty.
- Sets/fits well.
- Easy installation.
- Android Auto display.
- Can set individual tyre pressures.
- Notifications don’t go away even after disconnection. And its going to be a permanent feature. Taking screen real estate for ever.
- No Apple CarPlay support.
- Configure and label all tyres before going to the store.
Check out BHPian comments for more insights and information.
Source: Read Full Article