Bought a TVS iQube electric scooter: My initial impressions
The regenerative braking is very aggressive in the Power Mode. It can stop the electric vehicle even on some slopes.
BHPian sri_tesla recently shared this with other enthusiasts.
I got my TVS iQube S in mint blue delivered on Monday.
- It is so silent and on top, the lack of vibrations makes it a pleasant riding experience. I am only able to travel at 45 to 50kmph maximum till now, but it does not feel that way, due to no vibrations and noise.
- ECO Mode: It feels a bit sluggish initially but it can easily reach 45 to 50kmph (as per dash).
- Power Mode: This is the default mode for me. I have been using it in power mode only for the last 2 days. With this, you don’t feel the lack of power and can still get high range by being gentle on the throttle.
- Regen: Regen did not start in the ECO mode at 90%+ SoC. But when I switched to power mode, regen started working even at 90%+ SoC. Regen is very aggressive and it is able to stop the vehicle even on decent slopes.
- Range: Currently, I am averaging slightly higher than 1km per 1% charge (see below image). I got the vehicle at 2.4km on ODO. I traveled 22.6 km in 22% of the battery. This includes over 2 days of idle drain as well. This is with my regular style of riding in average traffic conditions.
- App connectivity: Not able to connect to the app yet. I think it takes 4-5 days for the dealer to update the vehicle information to the database.
Check out BHPian comments for more insights and information.
Source: Read Full Article